Design and Engineering
- We offer design capabilities through our sister company, Enco Engineering. Our staff of engineers, designers and fabricators bring years of experience and will provide you with the necessary expertise to formulate concepts into completed designs and working systems.
- We provide a variety of fabricated items from small guards and fabricated components to heavy plate fabrications and complete machine assemblies. We have fabricated a variety of machines including; vibrating feeders, mixers, air scrubbers, belt conveyors and belt feeders, many of which have required complete assembly.
Assembly & Testing
- Assembly often includes air, gas and water piping systems, in addition to wiring and mounting all electrical components. Typically, our clients will require operational testing of machines or component systems prior to shipment.
- HPS quality control program is designed to evaluate each project and be customized to meet the customers documentation requirements. Our welders are currently certified under AWS D-1.1 (Structural Welding Code – Steel), D-1.2 (Structural Welding code – Aluminum) & D-17.1 (Specification for Fusion Welding for Aerospace Applications) additional certifications can and will be met if required.
- We are registered with government and military programs: CCR, JCP and ORCA.
- Additionally we provide:CAGE No. 52YE1DUNNS No. 879203024NAICS No. 332313 Plate work manufacture
We are confident in our qualifications and commitment to providing fabrications of the highest quality and welcome you to visit our offices.